[On the Website www.masinara.com]
- Data Controller of the data collected
The Data Controller of collected data on the Website pursuant to the Regulation, is the company Masinara S.p.A. (the « Company« ), with its registered office in Via Einstein, n. 8 – Loc. Monteveglio – 40053, Valsamoggia (BO), VAT Registration no. and Tax Code 02384871204, tel. +39.051.969090, fax +39.051.969383, email address [•], e-mail address email@example.com, CEM (certified email address) [•].
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing carried out on the Website
Personal data are collected and processed through the Website for the following purposes:
- Request « To be contacted by the Company« : Personal Data provided voluntarily by the user by means of filling out the form in the “Contacts” section (first name, surname, address – post code, province and country of origin – company name, corporate function/department phone number, fax number, e-mail, web address and further information specified therein) are processed by the company to contact the user who fills the form, to provide feedback about his/her request.
- Making a « Request for Quote/Conclusion of an Order« : personal data supplied by filling out the form in the « Products/Shopping Cart » section (first name, surname, company name, address – State/Country, address and street number, city, state, post code – phone number, email address and further information indicated therein) are processed by the Company for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the user (« Request for quote« ) or for the performance of a contract (« Conclusion of an Order« ).
The legal basis of the processing of users personal data for the purpose referred to in the preceding paragraph 2 (a), resides in the legitimate interest of the company to give a response to requests for services made by the user (pursuant to art. 6, para. 1, letter (f) of the Regulation). For the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 (b) above, the legal basis lies in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the user/data subject is party (pursuant to art. 6, para. 1, letter (b) of the Regulation).
- Categories of recipients of personal data
The Company shall communicate the personal data of the users of the Website solely within the limits permitted by law and in accordance with what is illustrated below. In particular, personal data of the usesr may be processed or known by:
- employees of the company, who operate as authorised subjects to process it and, in this sense, trained by the Company ;
- companies that provide specific technical and organizational services for the Company connected to the Website, in the capacity of Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation;
- police forces or court authorities, in accordance with the law and after formal request on the part of the same, or in the case where there are good reasons for believing that the communication of such data is reasonably necessary to: (a) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activity or assist the state authorities of control and supervision; (b) defend itself against any complaint or accusation by third parties or protect the security of its website and of the company or (c) exercise or protect the rights, property or safety of the company, its clients, its employees or any other subject.
Personal data will not be disclosed. In any event, the possible transfer of data abroad, also in countries outside the EU, will only take place ensuring adequate standards of protection and safeguarding according to the applicable law.
- Methods of processing of personal data and retention period
The personal data processed for the purposes referred to in the previous point:
- 2 (a) will be preserved for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the request of the user;
- 2 (b) will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected and processed.
- Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data
- Rights granted to the user
The user has the right to:
- access personal data that concern them and to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the same, the communication thereof in an intelligible form and supplementing thereof;
- request the updating, correction or, if interested, supplementing of personal data;
- the limitation of the processing which concerns them, the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or the blockage of the data processed in breach of the law, including any data whose conservation is not required in relation to the purposes for which the same has been collected or subsequently processed;
- oppose, wholly or in part, the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent for the purpose for which it was collected;
- obtain the transmission of their data to another data controller (so called right to the portability of data);
- withdraw at any time the consent given, where the processing is based on consent, pursuant to art. 7, paragraph 3, of the Regulation, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
The user may exercise the rights listed above by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a registered letter to: Masinara S.p.A., Via Einstein, n. 8 – Loc. Monteveglio – 40053, Valsamoggia (BO).
- Right to make a complaint
The user has the right to make a complaint, pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, to the national supervisory Authority (for Italy the “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali” [Italian Data Protection Authority]: www.garanteprivacy.it).
- Final Clause