- Data Controller
The Data Controller of collected data on the Website, pursuant to the Regulation, is the company Masinara S.p.A. (the «Company«), with its registered office in Via Einstein, n. 8 – Loc. Monteveglio – 40053, Valsamoggia (BO), VAT Registration Number and Tax Code 02384871204, tel. +39.051.969090, fax +39.051.969383, email address [•] , e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , CEM (Certified email address) [•].
- Types of Data Processed
Browsing data: The computer systems on which the operation of the website is based acquire some personal data whose forwarding is implied transmission is implicit in the use of Internet Communication Protocol. This data is not collected to be associated with identifiable users of the Website, but by its very nature could, through the processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.), and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computing environment.
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Personal data provided through the Site are processed by the Company in order to:
- allow browsing through the web pages of the Site;
- check the correct operation of the Site;
- to obtain anonymous statistical information regarding the use of the Site or regarding the geographical areas of origin;
- check the correct operation of the Site as well as;
- to ascertain liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website.
Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent of the data subject during the browsing experience and expressed on the occasion of the consultation of the Website which can be revoked at any time.
- Categories of recipients of personal data
The Company shall communicate the personal data of the users only within the limits permitted by law and in accordance with what is illustrated below. In particular, the personal data of the user may be processed or known by:
- employees of the company, who operate as authorised subjects to process it and, in this sense, trained by the Company;
- companies that provide specific technical and organizational services for the Company connected to the Website, designated as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation;
- police forces or court authorities, in accordance with the law and after formal request on the part of the same, or in the case where there are reasons for believing that the communication of such data is reasonably necessary to: (a) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activity or assist the state authorities of control and supervision; (b) defend itself against any complaint or accusation by third parties, or protect the security of its Website and of the company or (c) exercise or protect the rights, property or safety of the company, its clients, its employees or any other subject.
Personal data will not be disclosed. The possible transfer of data abroad, also in countries outside the EU, will only take place ensuring adequate standards of protection and safeguarding according to the applicable law.
- Methods of processing of personal data and retention period
The processing will be carried out with the logics of organization and elaboration of personal data, also relating to logs originated from access and use of the web services, related to the purposes mentioned above, however, in such a way as to ensure appropriate security and confidentiality of data processed.
The personal data processed will be retained for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described above and, in any case, in full respect of the criteria and the principles of necessity, opportunity and not excessive.
- Mandatory or optional nature of the provision
The provision of personal data collected through the Website is optional. However, in case of refuse to provide it the experience of browsing the Website could be compromised.
- Final Clause
Given the current state of development of the legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you that this Policy may be subject to updates.
INFORMATION CONCERNING COOKIES: a Cookie is a small text file that a website stores on the computer browser of the connected user. Usually cookies enable the preferences expressed by the user to be stored in order to avoid needing to re-enter them numerous times. The browser saves the information and retransmits it to the Server of the Website when the user visits that web site again.
Cookies can be first or third party, where «first party» refers to Cookies that contain the site domain, and where «third party» refers to cookies that are related to external domains. Third party Cookies are necessarily installed by an external party, always defined as «third party», and are not managed by the website. These external parties may also possibly install first party Cookies, saving their own cookies on the Website domain.
Cookies also have a duration dictated by the expiry date (or by a specific action, such as the closure of the browser) which is set up at the time of installation.
Cookies can be:
- temporary or session (session Cookies): are used to store temporary information, allow the actions performed during a specific session to be connected, and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
- permanent (persistent Cookies): are used to store information such as the name and password for access, so that the user can avoid having to re-enter them every time he/she visit a particular site. These are stored in the computer even after closing the browser.
With regard to the nature of the Cookies, there are different types:
- Technical cookies: only used in order to provide the service requested by the user who connects to the website and installed directly by the manager of the website.
They can be divided into:
- browser or session Cookies: ensure normal browsing and use of the web site (allowing, for instance, a purchase to be made or to authenticate yourself to access to reserved areas); they are necessary for the proper functioning of the website;
- analytics Cookies are treated as technical cookies when used directly by the website manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website, in order to improve the performance of the website;
- operation Cookies: allow users to browse on the basis a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase, etc…), in order to improve the service provided to the same.
The prior consent of users is not required to install these types of Cookies.
- Profiling cookies: are designed to create profiles on the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing the Internet.
The data subject’s consent is not required to use these Cookies. The applicable legislation provides that the user may authorize or refuse consent to the installation of Cookies.
In case of third-party Cookies, the website does not have a direct control of individual cookies and cannot check them (nor can it install them directly or delete them). In any case, it is possible to manage these cookies through the browser settings.
The users can:
- choose which Cookies to authorize using the configurations of their browser:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-Cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20Cookie
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=it_IT
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/Cookies.html.
The website www.masinara.com is provided by the following Cookies:
|Statistical cookies: help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and transmitting information in an anonymous form.
|Marketing Cookies: are used to monitor visitors in the websites.
The table above is not to be considered exhaustive for third party cookies because they can vary in number, duration and name in an independent way from the www.masinara.com website.
In the light of the above, it is possible to acquire more information about Cookies and verify the installation of the same on the browser/device used and, where supported, change preferences in relation to the «third party cookies» at the link: www.youronlinechoices.com/it/.